Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just a Lil' Joke

(From a forwarded email)


Has to be Jewish...


Yitzak's just told his father, Moishe, "Father, I am going to 
marry!" 

Moishe was very happy. "Tell me, is she a good Jewish girl? What is her name?"

"O'Brien," replied the son. ... "She's Catholic".

"Oy!" said the father. "But as long as you're happy... 
My blessings to you both".

But the father was still counting on his remaining sons,
Schlemiel and Chutzpah.

Schlemiel called on his father the next evening, "Father, I 
too will marry soon!" 

"What is her name?" the father asked. "Kazalopolous,"
said the son. "She's Greek Orthodox."

"Oy" said Moishe. "But if you are happy, you, too, have my blessing,"

Dejected, Moishe went to the temple to pray. "Please, God, let my remaining son Chutzpah marry a nice Jewish girl to raise nice Jewish children in your eyes ... PLEASE!"

Chutzpah came to his father excitedly and exclaimed, 
"Father! I am to wed!" 

"Her NAME? WHAT IS HER NAME?" his father demanded. 

"Goldberg!" said Chutzpah.

Moishe was beside himself with joy! He asked, "Is she Dr. Goldberg's daughter Shelley?" 

"No..." said Chutzpah. ... "Hmmm," said Moishe. ...
"Must be Attorney Goldberg's daughter Rachel?"
"Ah...no, father," says Chutzpah. ... "Well, then, what 
is her first name, my youngest, most beautiful son?"

"Whoopi."   

No comments: